• It is used as a base for permanent polish and UV gel
• Used for finishing touch for permanent polish and UV gel
Features of Permanent Polish 2in1, in application of Permanent Polish
• Quick application
• Exceptional durability on the nail as a permanent polish (off when you want to, not before).
• It doesn’t withdraw during the application
• It dosn’t come off by itself or peels at the edges
• It doesn’t pull out by itself
• One layer is enough
Procedure of 2in1 – Permanent Polish application:
• matte the nail plate with a polishing block 180/240
• Apply Primer and air dry it (2-3 minutes) - now the nail plate is white and there is no trace of shine on it
• Apply SuperBond and air dry it (2-3 minutes) - now the nail plate is glossy and sticky to the touch
• Apply the Permanent Polish 2in1 as a base – cure it for 2 minutes in the UV lamp or in LED lamps for 30 sec
• If desired, put Permanent Polish in color and cure for 2 minutes
• Again apply Permanent Polish 2in1 for gloss finish – cure it for 2 minutes in UV lamp or in LED lamp for 30 sec
• Wipe with Cleaner
Procedure of 2in1 – Premanent Polish as the final touch for Permanent Polish and UV gel:
• Apply on oily nail plate from Permanent Polish or UV gel
• Applied to the matte nail plate after Permanent Polish or UV gel
• Can be used for bonding rhinestones (the Polish will not burst like a desert ..)
• Cure in the UV lamp for 2 minutes and clear the last layer with Cleaner
No mather in which way you use it there will be no surprises
Procedure of 2in1 – Permanent Polish as a base for a Permanent Polish or UV gel:
• Matte the nail plate with a polishing block 180/240
• Apply Primer and air dry (2-3 minutes) - now the nail plate is white and there is no trace of shine
• Apply SuperBond and air dry (2-3 minutes) - now the nail plate glossy and sticky to the touch
• Apply as base / Permanent Polish 2in1 on the nail - cure for 2 minutes in the UV lamp or in LED lamp for 30 sec
If you use the product 2in1 for Permanent Polish - then it will be a little more difficult to remove, but it will last a long long time. If you want easy and simple to remove within 3-4 minutes with Permanent Polish Remover then we recommend a product FRANELA BASE PERMANENT POLISH – it lasts a very long time and it is completely the same procedure as with 2in1 (just easier to remove).
The basic material and liquids that we use:
• The base for Permanent Polish or Permanent Polish 2in1
• Permanent Polish in color
• The Shine for Permanent Polish or Permanent Polish 2in1
1. The Primer is placed at the edge of the cutticle, and air dried for 2-3 minutes.
2. Superbond is placed across the plate and dried in air. After air drying the nail plate is sticky and shiny. It is dried in air for 2-3 minutes.
3. Base coat is applied as a first layer - polymerized in UV lamp for 2 minutes
4. Permanent Polish in color - apply a thin layer on the Base of Permanent Polish or Permanent Polish 2in1. It's sufficient to put just one layer, but sometimes it is necessary to put two layers.
5. Permanent Polish 2 in1 base/shine- applied as the third layer - polymerized in the UV lamp for 2 minutes. After polymerization you must wipe it with the Cleaner.
Permanent Polish is applied to the natural nail. It is designed for clients whose nails leaf, brake or bloome. After a few treatments with Permanent Polish clients can have their beautiful natural nails. Permanent nail polish Permanent Polish) lasts for 3 weeks, and even more (in principle Franela Permanent Polish can last on hands takes as many days as you want).