BEFORE USING PERMANENT POLISH YOU MUST STIR IT UP MORE ACCURATE – SHAKE THE BOTTLE!
Easy to operate with, regardless of your previous experience. Watch video instructions.
The process of working with Permanent Polish is quite similar to the process with UV gel.
The basic material and liquids that we use:
• The base for Permanent Polish or Permanent Polish 2in1
• Permanent Polish in color
• The Shine for Permanent Polish or Permanent Polish 2in1
The main thing is to prepare well the nail plate:
• Make sure there is no shine on the nail plate
• Make sure there is no dust on the nail plate
• When applying Permanent Polish should not touch the skin
• Do not paint it thick
The advantages of Permanent Polish:
• It lasts for weeks
• Excellent gloss
• Apply only a thin layer
• After curing a Permanent Polish FRANELA does not retreat!
• It is not necessary to close the edges – it won’t pull out!
Permanent Polish is sensitive to detergents. Therefore, do not use strong solvents without protective gloves.
Removing Permanent Polish:
• With a file remove the upper layer of Permanent Polish – matt the plate. Put on the cotton 100% acetone. Put it on the nail plate and wrap with aluminum foil (thicker sheet). Compress the nail plate and aluminum foil. Put in the UV lamp for 4 - 5 minutes.
• Remove the foil from the nail and remove Permanent Polish from the nail plate. With a polishing pad remove the rest of the Permanent Polish.