The basic material and liquids that we use:
• The base for Permanent Polish or Permanent Polish 2in1
• Permanent Polish in color
• The Shine for Permanent Polish or Permanent Polish 2in1
1. The Primer is placed at the edge of the cutticle, and air dried for 2-3 minutes.
2. Superbond is placed across the plate and dried in air. After air drying the nail plate is sticky and shiny. It is dried in air for 2-3 minutes.
3. Base coat is applied as a first layer - polymerized in UV lamp for 2 minutes
4. Permanent Polish in color - apply a thin layer on the Base of Permanent Polish or Permanent Polish 2in1. It's sufficient to put just one layer, but sometimes it is necessary to put two layers.
5. Permanent Polish 2 in1 base/shine- applied as the third layer - polymerized in the UV lamp for 2 minutes. After polymerization you must wipe it with the Cleaner.
Permanent Polish is applied to the natural nail. It is designed for clients whose nails leaf, brake or bloome. After a few treatments with Permanent Polish clients can have their beautiful natural nails. Permanent nail polish Permanent Polish) lasts for 3 weeks, and even more (in principle Franela Permanent Polish can last on hands takes as many days as you want).